Without Jesus, your family is in trouble.
That's a pretty bold statement! Why would this be true? Faith in Jesus is foundational for a strong, healthy, happy family, providing:
1. Purpose - not only for family members, but also the family unit
2. Pathway - life presents many choices, not all are good
3. Peace - from fear, anger and anxiety
4. People - we need to be loved and to love - unconditionally
5. Power - For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, but of power (1 Corinthians 4:20)
Jesus talked about building our lives on faith in Him... that is: listen to, learn from and live out His teaching... 24 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24. The result will be a strong, solid, well-built life and family.
Want to learn more? Click here for the complete teaching.